Signing in to Office Mobile for the first time
If you don't have Office Mobile installed, download it from the Google Play Store.
Tap Office Mobile to open it. Swipe through the introduction, and then tap Get Started.
At the Sign in page, type your LMC account, and then tap Next.
Type your Password, and then tap Sign in.
TIP: For help when using the app, swipe and select Settings > Help and Support.
Already using Office Mobile with a different account? Add your LMC Account.
If you installed Office Mobile, but set it up with a different account, for example a Microsoft account such as an gmail.com or hotmail.com account, you can also add your LMC account to Office Mobile to access documents you saved in OneDrive for Business.
Open Office Mobile on your Android phone.
Tap Folder > Add a Place.
Tap Office 365 to add OneDrive for Business as a location.
Type your LMC account, and then tap Sign in.
Tap OneDrive - <your LMC Account> and you'll see the list of documents you store in OneDrive
Tip: To find help when using the app, swipe and select Settings > Help and Support
Install and set up OneNote work with your LMC Account
NOTE: OneNote for Android devices requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
- Sign in to OneNote
- If you don't have OneNote installed, download it from the Google Play Store.
- Tap OneNote to open it. Swipe through the introduction, and then tap Sign In.
- If you already have an Microsoft account, at the Sign in page, type the name of your Microsoft account. (such as gmail.com or hotmail.com)
- If you do not have a Microsoft Account already, please use your LMC student email and password
- Tap More > Settings> Account > Add an Office 365 account.
- Add your LMC account and tap Sign in.
TIP: To find help when using the app, tap More > Settings > Help and Support.